Nicki Minaj and husband sued by security guard

Nicki Minaj and husband sued by security guard

Nicki Minaj and her husband Kenneth Petty are reportedly being sued by a security guard alleging he was attacked by Petty. The 39-year-old rapper and her 43-year-old husband are being sued by Thomas Weidenmuller, who was the head of security at a concert in Germany that Minaj put on in March 2019, TMZ reported on Thursday. Weidenmuller claims in his filing that Minaj threw a shoe at him, before Petty surprised him with a punch to the jaw that left him with significant medical bills. The security head writes in his filing that the hitmaker became incensed after a female security guard allowed a male fan to get onto the stage while she was performing. He alleges that Minaj berated the guard after the performance and called her a ‘fing bh’ during the tirade, all while recording her own outburst on her phone. The guard was driven to tears from Minaj’s shouting, so Weidenmuller says he stepped in to discuss the incident with her. ‘Who do you think you are?’ he claims she yelled, before allegedly throwing her shoe at him.
He says the Monster rapper missed him, but he wasn’t as lucky when he was called back to her dressing room to speak with her again. Weidenmuller claims that while Minaj began criticizing him again, Kenneth surprised him by punching him in the face and breaking his jaw. The guard writes that the damage was extensive, and he claims he has so far had eight surgeries to repair the damage to his jaw, which involved inserting five plates into his face. He also claims he will require an additional six surgeries to completely fix the damage from the assault

Idowu Babalola Photo
Idowu Babalola

Socially Not Social. IG & Twitter - @Idbragga

All author posts
Related Posts
BBNaija’s Ka3na and husband celebrate 6th wedding anniversary
BBNaija’s Ka3na and husband celebrate 6th w...

Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na and her husband are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary today. The entrepreneur and mother...

Barcelona confirm Ferran Reverter stepped down as CEO due to ‘personal and family reasons’
Barcelona confirm Ferran Reverter stepped dow...

Barcelona CEO, Ferran Reverter has resigned from his position after just seven months for ‘personal and family reasons’, the club...

Skales Plans To Boycott 2019 Elections seconds Burnaboy
Skales Plans To Boycott 2019 Elections second...

Nigerian singer Skales has made his intention known towards the upcoming 2019 general elections. The “Temper” crooner plans not...

Write A Comments