Award-winning Nigerian singer Morihanfen Oluwaseun better known as Sean Tizzle is dispelling any rumours that he took a break from music. In the past two years the “Sho Lee” crooner has been accused of dropping the ball in terms of his music. In spite of the claims the singer says he never left and he is doing just fine.
“I am always working and putting new music out. Anybody who says anything different is not conversant with the music industry. My latest songs, Pempe, Kpro Kpro, Belinda and Wasted are doing quite well. My videos also enjoy a lot of views online. I believe that I am doing well. My priority is to keep making great music and I always like to explore because I believe creativity doesn’t have limits.”
On the flip side, Sean Tizzle told Sunday Scoop, staying loyal and building solid relationships are some of the things he has learnt so far as a Nigerian musician.
“It is very important to be loyal and build relationships because you never can tell who would be of help to you later. You also have to be sure of yourself, package yourself well and be consistent.”
An unknown lady, identified as Akume1234 called out Annie Idibia for still defending her husband, 2face when he is...
John Obi Mikel scored his first Stoke City goal in their 5-1 hammering of Shrewsbury Town in Tuesday’s pre-season...
Khloé Kardashian Tearfully Discusses second Baby With Tristan Thompson Back in August, Khloé Kardashian welcomed her second child with...
