The man who attacked A$AP Rocky’s crew will not be prosecuted for any crime, despite the fact that he incited the violence and persisted in harassing the rapper before A$AP finally snapped.
Swedish prosecutors just said they believe the guy who harassed Rocky attacked his bodyguard in self-defense, after being pushed and lifted by his neck. The initial video does not show anyone getting physical with the guy, but prosecutors have drawn that conclusion.
To the contrary, you hear Rocky in the first video trying to diffuse the situation, saying no one wants to go to jail.
Nevertheless, prosecutors say the guy was acting in self-defense when he hurled his headphones at Rocky’s bodyguard, cutting his head.
Here’s the bizarre part … the bodyguard has already been cleared by Swedish authorities. So, on the one hand the bodyguard acted appropriately, and on the other he incited the violence and caused the other guy to act in self-defense. Make sense?
The man was never taken into custody during the investigation, despite the fact that Rocky was detained a day after the incident and remains in jail 2 1/2 weeks later, and no charges have been filed.
It’s clear Rocky will be charged with aggravated assault … prosecutors mistakenly said as much last week. If convicted, he faces 6 years in Swedish prison.
Formal charges are expected Thursday.
Premier League champions Liverpool and Newcastle United have reportedly agreed a British-record transfer for the signing of Alexander Isak on a...
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Anto, has been the victim of cyber bullying because of her body since hitting...
Iconic Nigerian Fuji musician, Wasiu Ayinde fondly referred to as K1 de Ultimate, has said he is supporting President...