Taylor Swift cancels all 2020 appearances to ‘commit to coronavirus quarantine’

Taylor Swift cancels all 2020 appearances to ‘commit to coronavirus quarantine’

Taylor Swift has cancelled all performances and public appearances for the rest of 2020 over coronavirus. The pop star apologised to fans in an announcement on Twitter and said she thought it was important to ‘commit to the quarantine.’ She said: “I’m so sad I won’t be able to see you guys in concert this year, but I know this is the right decision. Please, please stay healthy and safe. I’ll see you on stage as soon as I can but right now what’s important is committing to this quarantine, for the sake of all of us.” Her tour dates will be reschedule to 2021 with the new dates to be confirmed later this year. Taylor’s Lover Fest 2020 has also been cancelled. There had been hopes some of Taylor’s gigs later on in the year but might still continue, but her management confirmed they’d pulled the plug over ongoing safety concerns.

Idowu Babalola Photo
Idowu Babalola

Socially Not Social. IG & Twitter - @Braggamando

All author posts
Related Posts
“Join the train or be left behind,” Nosa tells Omotola
“Join the train or be left behind,” Nosa ...

In a frank Instagram video clip, actor Nosa Rex delivered a blunt message to Nollywood stars: embrace dance as a tool for promoting movies or risk...

Meta begins removal of under-16s from social media in Australia
Meta begins removal of under-16s from social ...

Meta has started removing users under 16 in Australia from Instagram, Threads, and Facebook ahead of the country’s new...

Veteran juju musician Ahuja Bello is de.ad
Veteran juju musician Ahuja Bello is de.ad

Veteran 1970s Juju music star, Ahuja Bello, is de.ad He passed away early on Monday, a day after celebrating his 83rd...

Write A Comments