France and Real Madrid forward, Karim Benzema has been handed a one-year suspended jail sentence and €75,000 fine after being found guilty in a sex tape blackmail case. Benzema was found guilty of being involved in an attempt in 2015 to blackmail France teammate Mathieu Valbuena, with a sex tape. The allegations against Benzema, which date to 2015, led to him being cast out of the French squad for five years before being brought back into the fold in May in time to play in Euro 2020. The 33-year-old’s lawyers have confirmed he will appeal against the verdict. The court decision is unlikely to affect Benzema’s immediate sporting future. The forward is regarded as one of the favorites to win the Ballon d’Or award later this month following an impressive season with Madrid. French federation president Noel Le Great has already said Benzema would be allowed to keep playing with France even if found guilty. Benzema, who denied wrongdoing, didn’t attend the trial in Versailles last month and was absent for the verdict. The four other defendants were also found guilty and did not appear at the court on Wednesday November 24.
A family member of late actress, Abahi Ameh, has said her death was announced by many without her family...
Kate Henshaw in a lengthy instagram post recalls how she lost all in 2015. Remember the actres slost her...
Nollywood goddess, Genevieve Nnaji earlier today shared a lovely photo of herself in an Ankara gown and like many...