Nigerian rapper, Babalola Falemi, popularly known as Sauce Kid or Sinzu has been released from a federal prison in the USA.
Back in 2017, it was revealed that he had been serving a two-year jail term for stealing $15,388 using stolen credit card numbers in the US.
Sauce Kid had reportedly obtained stolen bank card numbers and information from their owners. He then allegedly encoded the account numbers onto blank plastic cards.
After using an automated system to change account PINs, he was able to withdraw cash from bank ATMs and buy merchandise from stores between July 23 – 26, 2016.
All is set for Tiwa Savage, Mr. Eazi, Mayokun and others are to perform at the highly anticipated ‘At...
Nigerian actor, Adeniyi Johnson has said not everyone is bound to be married, as he said happiness is...
Singer Skales’s mum is dead. The singer shared the sad news on his Instagram page stating that his mum...
