Former singer, Obiora Obiwon has explained what a good marriage is actually based on. According to Obiwon, it is not based on good sex, nor is it based on having enough money. Educating Nigerians on instagram, he wrote;
”In my little years married and from what I’ve seen, I realise:
1. Money does not make a good marriage
2. Great sex does not make a good marriage
3. Children do not make a good marriage
Surely these three things enhance marriage but they do not form the foundation. I opine that ultimately a good marriage is made of:
1. Two friends .
2. Fully and mutually yielded to God .
3. Fully and mutually submitted to each other; yielding humbly and unselfishly to one another – daily.
That to me is the foundation that withstands every thing in the world and the imperfections of our human nature. After these then the first 3 can be added as the icing on the cake. If you’re reading this. My prayer for you is this foundation! Solid as a rock!
Nothing special. Just to say I love you @nkechisgram”