Mike Tyson breaks his silence after medical emergency

Mike Tyson breaks his silence after medical emergency

Mike Tyson insists he is back to ‘100 per cent’ following a medical scare – just weeks before his showdown with Jake Paul.

The 57-year-old became nauseous and dizzy on a recent flight, forcing airline staff to ask passengers if there was a doctor on board. Paramedics later boarded the plane to treat Tyson after it had touched down in Los Angeles.

The incident prompted fears over whether the July 20 fight would go ahead, but on Tuesday Tyson wrote on social media: ‘Now feeling 100% even though I don’t need to be to beat Jake Paul.’

The pair will be separated by 30 years by the time they meet in a controversial fight, broadcast on Netflix, on July 20 at the home of the Dallas Cowboys.

Tyson’s representatives had previously insisted the former heavyweight champion was ‘doing great’ after ‘an ulcer flare-up 30 minutes before landing.’

‘He is appreciative to the medical staff that were there to help him,’ they told the New York Post.

Idowu Babalola Photo
Idowu Babalola

Socially Not Social. IG & Twitter - @Idbragga

All author posts
Related Posts
Tiwa Savage Opens Up About Challenges Of Being A Woman In Africa
Tiwa Savage Opens Up About Challenges Of Bein...

Nigerian superstar songstress, Tiwa Savage, who hosted a successful concert in London over the weekend, has opened up on...

2022 World Cup qualifiers: Osimhen, Iheanacho prepare to lead Super Eagles attack in match against Liberia
2022 World Cup qualifiers: Osimhen, Iheanacho...

Nigeria’s top strikers, Victor Osimhen and Kelechi Iheanacho are set to lead the Super Eagles attack in Friday’s September...

Girl Child Day: Girls have no place, value in Africa – Actress Ini Edo
Girl Child Day: Girls have no place, value in...

Girl Child Day: Girls have no place, value in Africa – Actress Ini Edo… Nollywood star, Ini Edo, said...

Write A Comments