
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs has been removed from su!cide watch at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, New York, nearly two weeks after his arrest on a federal s3x trafficking indictment.
Combs, 54, has received visits from relatives during his nearly two weeks in custody, a law enforcement source told People on Sunday.
The Grammy-winning artist is ‘focused and very strong’ amid his incarceration, as he’s ‘concentrating on his defense and preparing for his trial,’ a source on his legal team told People on Sunday.
Combs, who was taken into custody September 16 in connection with a s3x trafficking and racketeering indictment, is slated to appear in court early next month in the case.
Insiders previously told the publication that authorities enacted the su!cide watch as Combs’ mental state and shock after his arrest was unclear.
Combs was hit with new s3xual assault allegations Friday as a woman filed a lawsuit in New York saying she was repeatedly raped and drugged at the music mogul’s homes and became pregnant after one of the encounters. It’s the latest of several similar lawsuits by women against Combs.

Ghanaian Tik Tok sensation, Ahuofe Abrantie, popularly known as Tupac, is dead. Ahoufe died in his Kumasi apartment today....
Yesterday, April 8th was the private screening of British-Nigerian actor John Boyega’s movie Pacific Rim Uprising in Lagos, and one of...
Nigerian superstar singer, Wizkidhas taken to social media to announce that he is the latest Ciroc ambassador in town....