Tonto Dikeh, on Thursday, alleged that she had been receiving death threats since 2020 concerning her affiliation with a perfume brand.
In an Instagram post, the actress noted that she had also been a victim of the brand, as she announced the end of brand ambassadorship.
The mother-of-one also apologised to those who have experienced losses as a result of their investment in the company.




Former singer, ElDee the Don has said septuagenarians shouldn’t be contesting for presidency in Nigeria. He said it is...
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has dismissed reports claiming that the Nigeria national football team have lost its chances...
D’Banj and his wife, Didi Lineo Kilgrow are on vacation and they are sure having a great time as...