Floyd Mayweather has admitted he earned more than the previously reported £6.5million from his win over Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in 2018. The exhibition fight was over before the end of Round 1, as the unbeaten professional boxer knocked down the then 20-year-old Nasukawa three times, before his team threw in the towel. Mayweather is due to face YouTuber Logan Paul later this year, despite his obvious lack of experience. In a chat with Rob Moore, the 44-year-old gave some insight into the purse. He said: “When I did an exhibition in Tokyo, Japan. I think 40,000 people showed up for three rounds. “You know, I told the people that I made $9 million and I admitted. “But I think actually I made more money than that. I just tell people what I wanted to tell them.”
The radio goddess is up to something but before unveiling that, she rolled out these photos as appetizers. SEE...
Hollywood star Alec Baldwin on Thursday pleaded not guilty to manslaughter over the death of a cinematographer who was...
Mayor of Atlanta, United States of America, Andre Dickens, has acknowledged singer Davido’s contribution to the development of entertainment...