Floyd Mayweather has announced he will fight YouTuber Logan Paul in an exhibition bout on February 20, 2021.
Mayweather is officially retired after a 50-0 boxing career but he will face Paul – who lost his professional debut to fellow internet sensation KSI last year – in 2021.
Recall Mayweather was briefly tempted out of retirement to beat MMA fighter Conor McGregor in 2017 and also took part in an exhibition bout with kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in Tokyo at the end of 2018. His tweet confirming the fight below… Ofcus many will be rooting for him as usual.
https://t.co/XC53S0ivef— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) December 6, 2020
Comedian Real Warri Pikin has said she almost regretted coming out to speak her TRUTH on her weight loss,...
Mother to Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Angel, has revealed that after her failed attempts to go...
Actor Kunle Remi has said that many stakeholders in the entertainment industry need therapy. The actor noted that there...