More celebrities are expressing explicitly their disgust for the police Special Anti-Robbery Squad aka SARS.
The last week has been filled with reports of bad treatment and molestation from personnel of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). Mavin Records Reekado Banks narrated how he escaped being whooped by SARS after his vehicle was overtaken by the police and he and his crew were ordered out of their car. He got lucky he was recognized by one of them before clearance was given to him.
Also, Jaywon who celebrated his 32nd birthday some days ago had his birthday bash invaded by members of SARS. The harassment of some innocent citizens and celebs as well has risen the ire of the public against SARS.
Paul Okoye in a ballistic post, fired angrily at SARS for the nuisance they have been causing in the society. Rudeboy, berated government for doing nothing about the growing SARS menace but instead goes into banning personal lifestyles of people such smoking shisha or liquor. He quickly reminded government that people are dying from pollution from generator fumes because there is scare power supply.
See his epistle as placed on Instagram.
Hollywood star Alec Baldwin on Thursday pleaded not guilty to manslaughter over the death of a cinematographer who was...
Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic has shared the story of how she was blacklisted in Nollywood. She said she was...
Ozonna Soludo, Nigerian contemporary musician and son of Anambra state governor, Charles Soludo says his father never wanted him...
